A "cookie" is a bit of data that we can send to your browser when you link to our website. It can’t get any data or personal information on your computer. Your browser software can be set to reject or accept cookies.
· Enhance web and mobile navigation
· Personalize your experience
· Understand how you use our services
· Diagnose problems
· Measure the success of our marketing campaigns
· Deliver online content on services/products that may interest you
· Otherwise administer our services
Collecting IP addresses is also a standard practice and is done automatically by many websites and apps. We use IP addresses to administer our services, measure service levels and help diagnose server problems.
Our Services use tracking technologies to collect and record your activities and movements across our websites throughout your browsing session, including page hits, mouse movements, scrolling, typing, out-of-the-box errors and events, and API calls (“session data”). We use this information to provide us with analytics and to improve our products, services, and your experience.